With our mailing services, we receive your mail list and printing specifications, and we make sure you don’t spend more than you have to at the Post Office. We can…
- help you design your mail piece so it meets USPS guidelines;
- provide postage estimates upon receiving your list and your printing specifications;
- run your mail list through NCOA (National Change of Address) to reduce undeliverable mail (a required process for all First Class and Presort Standard mail);
- certify your mail list with CASS (Coding Accuracy Support System), to validate the delivery points;
- eliminate duplicates;
- pre-sort your mail list to secure the best postage rates for you.